§1 General Provisions
- The data controller is the Foundation for Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises with its registered seat at the address of ul. Wrzosowa 18, 59-300 Lubin, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000351328, the registration files of which are administered by the Regional Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register. The data is protected in accordance with the requirements of commonly effective provisions of the law and is stored on secure servers.
- We respect your right to privacy and protect your data. For this purpose, we use measures such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- The personal data listed in the form on the landing page is considered confidential and it not available to unauthorised individuals.
- The controller of the data of clients is the Service Provider. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we are processing your data, including your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, position, workplace, and IP address.
- The Service Provider is also the controller of the individuals subscribing to the newsletter and enrolled in the webinar.
The personal data is processed:
- in accordance with personal data protection provisions,
- in scope and for purposes required to refer to and establish the content of the Agreement, its change or termination, and proper performance of the electronic Services,
- in scope and for purposes required to fulfil legitimate interests (legally justified interests) when the processing in question does not infringe upon the rights of the data subject in question.
- All data subjects (concerning the data we control) have the right to access their personal data, rectify their personal data, delete their personal data, restrict processing of their personal data, object to the processing of their personal data, and file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The supervisor of personal data processing in the organisation of the Service Provider can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data following termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in scope required to pursue potential claims in court or if national, European, or international laws should enforce data retention upon us.
- The Service Provider may share the User’s personal and other data with entities authorised in accordance with appropriate provisions of the law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The personal data can be deleted upon withdrawal of consent or submission of legally permitted objection towards personal data processing.
- The Service Provider does not share the personal data with entities other than those authorised in accordance with appropriate provisions of the law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption, and access control to minimise the effects of potential data security breaches.
- The personal data is processed only by individuals authorised by us or associated processing entities.
The gathered data includes the IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, ISP, time and date, location, and information sent to the website in the contact form.
- The gathered data is used to monitor and check how users use our website in order to improve its functions and ensure more efficient and reliable navigation. We monitor user data with Google Analytics, which registers user behaviour on the website.
- Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies allowing for access to the functions of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for functions requiring authentication in scope of the website;
- security cookies used e.g. to detect authentication abuse in scope of the website;
- “performance” cookies allowing for collection of information on how the web pages of the website are being used;
- “functional” cookies allowing for “saving” of the user’s settings and personalisation of the user’s interface e.g. in scope of the selected language or region of the user, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies allowing for presentation of advertising content adapted to the user’s interest.
- The user can turn off or restore default cookie options at any time by changing browser settings. For cookie management instructions, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional data such as the e-mail address is subject to the user’s express consent in the form. We store and use the aforementioned data only for purposes required by the given function.